Every Christmas, the Trinity Church family has shown up in force to bless and serve our community through Love Lansing. Although we usually gather to go out and serve in one large group, that obviously isn’t possible this year. But that doesn’t mean we can’t bless and serve others in honor of Jesus. Jesus has equipped and empowered us, as individuals, families, small groups, and Trinity@Home Gatherings, to serve others and give them a glimpse of how deeply He loves them!
Will you be in prayer by simply asking the question, “What needs to be done?” Allow God to show you a practical need and how He wants you to respond to it. It is our hope that this Christmas 2020 experience will cultivate an ongoing posture of service in our lives and our communities.
So here is your part, if you are willing to join us:
- Ask Jesus where He is already working and where you can join Him.
- Ask a few people to join you – another family, some friends, your group or community.
- Prayerfully plan what you will do.
- Let us know what your plan is and whether you need help with ideas or assistance in funding your project. Complete the grant application when you fill out the Christmas 2020 form below. Grant applications are due by November 27.
- Act on your plan – go serve and bless others this Christmas Season in the name of Jesus!
- Let us know how it goes! Take pictures or video and share your story with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Post on social media using the hashtag #lovelansing.
We understand the concerns with serving others during a pandemic, so we encourage you to find a project that fits your comfort level of participation. We have several contactless ways to show the love of Jesus to the Lansing area. If you have questions, please email them to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us bless our community as the Body of Christ this Christmas season!