Serving isn't just about getting things done. When you serve with a team, you build relationships, have meaningful conversations, and have fun all while glorifying God. We want you to experience the joy that serving can bring! It doesn't matter your skill level, abilities, or experiences, we definitely have a spot for you. If you are interested in partnering with us, please fill out the form to tell us a little bit about your interests/skills.
Some of our Volunteer Opportunities:
- Children's Welcome Area Hosts - Greet new families and help them register their children
- Relational Leaders (ages 5-12) - Love and shepherd a small group of children every week. You don't need to be a teacher or an expert, just be willing to love children and make a difference in their lives. Materials are prepared and provided for you.
- Nursery & Preschool Caregivers - Adults and teens needed to love, care for, and play with our babies and toddlers, and help our preschoolers learn about Jesus.
- God's Gems: Special Needs Ministry - Assist our special needs children during the 9:15am Gathering on Sundays.
- Student Ministry Small Group Leaders - Weekly commitment to engage with middle school or high school students during the Sunday evening Student Gathering as well as activities outside the Gathering.
- Celebrate Recovery Landing Leaders - Help hurting teens and preteens get closer to Jesus. Bring a heart for kids–we will train and equip you in this well-thought-out, structured program. Contact Christy for more information.