As much as we all miss worshiping together in one place, we’re actually excited to see the Body of Christ in action all over the Lansing area in smaller gatherings on Sunday mornings. We hope you’ll find new friendships, deepen existing ones, and enjoy the opportunity we have to experience Jesus in our midst as two or three of us gather together in His name for weekend worship!
We have four ways to connect and worship together:
- Join a Trinity@Home Gathering meeting in the church building
- Come to Trinity's Student Auditorium to worship with others at the 9:15 or 11:00am online Gathering. Masks and physical distancing will be required. No need to RSVP.
- RSVP for a smaller-capacity classroom setting. Join a smaller group of people to watch the 9:15 or 11:00am Gathering together. Masks and physical distancing will be required.
- Join a Trinity@Home Gathering meeting at someone's home - We have hosts who are willing to have others join them on Sunday mornings.
- Start your own Trinity@Home Gathering - You can invite some friends or neighbors to join you, or we can send a few people your way.
- Join a Trinity@Home Gathering meeting on Facebook or Zoom - Some of our hosts will create Facebook watch parties or host Zoom gatherings on Sunday mornings (or at other times) so that you can interact with a smaller group of people for worship and the message.
We want everyone at Trinity to be connected because we are truly better together!
How do I host a Trinity@Home Gathering?
If you would like more information about how to host a Gathering at your home, click the button below. If you would like to host a Gathering, but you would prefer to host at the Trinity Church building, you can! We will have classrooms available for you to host a small group of people on Sundays. Fill out the form and our staff team will follow-up with you this week!