Messages from God
- Lesson Title: Messages from God
- Main Point: God communicates to us, so I can listen and talk to Him.
- Bible Verse: "The Lord will hear when I call to Him." Psalm 4:3
Bible Story Video
Choose a few review questions to discuss with your child
- How did God communicate with Samuel? (out loud)
- What is one way God communicates with us today? (through the Bible, through parents and other people)
- We can use the word DATA to remind us how to pray. Try it as a family! D-Describe God: We can tell God what we love about Him. A-Ask for Forgiveness: We can tell God when we're sorry for things. T-Thank God: We can tell God thanks for anything! A-Ask: We can ask God to help us or meet our needs.